This section of our website is routinely updated with the latest job postings from both on and off the internet that suit our students once we have equipped them with the skills that they joined us to acquire. A quick scroll through the job list would convince you that the jobs that we prepare you for are highly reputable, high paying, and highly responsible corporate positions.
You’ll notice that most of the jobs below are high paying because they ask for “expertise” in certain very specific IT skills mentioned in the posting, and most people applying for jobs as these would lack certification in said skills, putting you on the front seat once you graduate from our institution.
SAS – Statistical Profile :
* Experience in Healthcare analytics (Preferred)
* Expertise in Statistical Modeling including logistic regression, Survival Analysis, Forecasting and linear regresison models
* Should be able to work on a problem independently and prepare client ready deliverable with minimal or no supervision
* Solid exposure to Datamanagment & statistical testing are highly desired (should know SAS, SQL, VBA programming)
* Should be able to mentor junior analysts in the team
* Good communication skill for client interaction
* Should have 4-6 years(for M level) & 3-5 years(for LAM level) of work experience into statistical analysis/modeling
Exp : 2.5- 7 yrs
Salary : 4 to 7 LPA
Band : AM & Manager
Job location – Noida