What is Data Science
Data science, also known as data-driven science, is an interdisciplinary field about scientific processes and systems to extract knowledge or insights from data in various forms, either structured or unstructured, which is a continuation of some of the data analysis fields such as statistics, machine learning, data mining, and predictive analytics, similar to Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Microsoft excel
- Predictive Analytics Using SAS & R
- Machine Learning
- Data Scientist Aditya Kumar :- More than 8 years of Real Time Industry Experience Specialist in Healthcare, Banking & Retail
- Data Scientist Yogesh Kumar :- More than 10 years of Real Time Industry Experience Specialist in Financial Domain
- Technology Lead Nikhil Kumar – More than 10 years of Real Time Industry Experience Specialist in BI Tools Like DI Studio
- Data Scientist Sidharth Kumar :- 9 years of Real Time Industry Experience Specialist in Healthcare, Banking & Retail
Who can go for Data Science
Data science, is a term to extract knowledge or insights from data in various forms, though its more towards logical side rather than the technical side, thats why any graduate can go for this. Not mandatory candidate should be from the background of stats or maths.
Just a logical approach can make our dreams come true, there is no pre requisite like candidate should have strong stats or maths knowledge or participants should have from these backgrounds like maths, stats, economics, computer science.
With the help of these skills we can target most of the industry profiles in different domains like Healthcare, Banking, Retail, Aviation, Insurance, Clinical, Financial, Ecommerce. Different profiles like Fraud Analyst, Risk Analyst, Data Analyst, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst and many more. Salary range for freshers starts from 3 LPA to 6 LPA.